[spectre] THE EXVITED CURATOR

Kreuzberg Pavillon kreuzbergpavilloninfo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:45:06 CET 2015

Invitation / Einladung

Sa. 21.11.2015, 20 Uhr/8pm

*THE EXVITED CURATOR*

*Mario Margani*

*exvited by*

*Lukas Glinkowski Minor Alexander Peter Müller Alexander Skorobogatov*

Dear Lukas, Alex, Peter, Minor,

I wonder what do you guys exactly mean with the term
“exvited”. Fair enough if you changed your idea and after
inviting me to curate your exhibition at Kreuzberg Pavillion,
you eventually decided to make it on your own. I have no
problem with that and I do know that I wasn’t looking that
much focused on that. I’m sure it is going to work in a nicer
way since you kind of know each other better than I do.

Do you need or want to underline my absence? Am I
supposed to participate in another position?

I can understand your reaction when I told you that I was not
going to choose works for the exhibition, but with that I did not
mean that I was going to “exvite” you and invite someone else.
I didn’t want to appropriate your exhibition in order to make my
own thing.

Should I understand exvite like »ausladen« in German?
Ihr wollt mich von der Ausstellung als Kurator ausladen, richtig?
Rausstellen?

Do you want to exhibit my absence? Or my presence outside
the space? Hope we can solve this misunderstanding.

All the best
Mario

Open :
20.00-01.00 h (One night only)

*Kreuzberg Pavillon*
Naunynstraße 53
10999 Berlin

www.kreuzbergpavillon.de
info at kreuzbergpavillon.de

*KREUZBERG PAVILLON*
*Naunynstrasse 53*
*Gartenstudio Berlin*
*10999 Berlin*
Mail : kreuzbergpavillon (at) googlemail (dot) com
Public transport / ÖPNV : U1 / U8  Kottbusser Tor

*www.kreuzbergpavillon.de <http://www.kreuzbergpavillon.de>*