[spectre] Vector Hack 2018 in review

Derek Holzer macumbista at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 11:20:34 CET 2018

Dear Spectres,

I wanted to share a short review of an event I co-organized in Zagreb
and Ljubljana last October in coordination with Croatian media artist
Ivan Marušić Klif, the Radiona.org Zagreb Makerspace, the Ljudmila Art
and Science Laboratory, and Zavod Projekt Atol. This event, called
Vector Hack, focused on the media archaeology and practice of analog,
audiovisual vector graphics, as seen on oscilloscopes, vector monitors,
hacked game consoles, and laser displays.

You can read more here: http://macumbista.net/?p=5300

I hope some of you may find this interesting and relevant to your own
pursuits, and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have
about the event.

My best holiday wishes!
Derek Holzer
--