[spectre] a new book

Séamas Cain seamascain at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 19:29:55 CEST 2018

*UNDERSCORE *by K. S. Ernst & Sheila E. Murphy

This is a long-form collaborative visual poem which includes a dialogue
between at least 2 voices and one or more crows, on themes of
consciousness, time, place, and friendship.  As the authors say in their
introduction:  “The combination psyche of KSEM [Ernst & Murphy] arrows our
way in varying geometric / geo-mantric modes that we prepare to depict upon
a score what we decidedly hear, alongside emblematic crows that sound
themselves and show themselves across the work.  They are our center as
they anchor narrative and feeling, spanning multisensory tree-staged
colorific definitions.”

$11.00
LUNA BISONTE PRODS

See and buy it at