[spectre] CALL FOR WORKS: Sound Affects - Stand with persecuted Palestinian poet Dareen

wolfgang spahn post at wolfgang-spahn.de
Fri Jul 27 17:07:10 CEST 2018

Certainly no poet should be (house) arrested because of a poem!
But how could an artist make an artwork based on a poem with lines like
that?

"...
For an Arab Palestine.
Resist them, my people, resist them
and follow the caravan of martyrs.
...."

I think one calls something like that a hate poem and that is not OK!
If I would make an artwork based on that poem I would support hatred in
an already violent conflict.

Please don't ask for that!

Best!
Wolfgang