[spectre] Help Online Exhibitions

Annick2 anikburo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:19:50 CET 2019

Dear Spectrites,

I am currently working on a research about online exhibitions.

What are the online exhibitions formats that you have
experimented (can be current or past) that you think were
truly interesting ?

 From my own experience:
- The best one that I have seen is the "Temporary Stedelijk" one
http://www.temporarystedelijk.com/

Otherwise, the format models that I have identified are :
- Table of content, text-based
The iconic one being "Beyond Interface", curated by Steve
Dietz, but it seems to have fully disappeared from the
website of the Walker Art Center

- Table of content, image-based
The current "by-default" mode, such as this French project
http://www.spamm.fr

- Poster / Book cover
Such as what I have tried with the FEAT project, where an
image/drawing is designed to host the different works (in
this case documented with the MemoRekall software)
http://www.olats.org/feat/feat.php

If you have any other suggestions I would love to have your
feedback.

Thanks !
Best
Annick