[spectre] CHAOS & HARMONY - A Research on Art, Free Speech and Public Space

librekar librekar at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 5 17:09:37 CEST 2019

Dear friends and colleagues,

I hereby would like to share with you my last research thesis about Art, Freedom of Speech and Public Space in our democracies. Do not hesitate to give advices, opinions, critics about it. You can send me an email at librekar at prontonmail.com.

Here is the - safe - link (it will be available until beginning of September 19):

https://framadrop.org/r/d4HdHbO5Jr#Hy+RFJFlNX5z1hzmccyt4vbupXjjozyBwr6GGENk0b0=

Please feel free to share this thesis and to contact me back.

The very best and stay fresh,

K.

parrhesia.lab
".Soyez donc résolus à ne plus servir et vous serez libre"