[spectre] ➡ [OPEN CALL] CREATION RESIDENCE - Arts | Media | Communities (Nave Ágora | Buenos Aires, Argentina) Until July 15!
bernardopinero at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 04:04:08 CEST 2019
Dear all! How are you?
We send information about the open call to apply for the *Creation
Residence - on Arts, Media and Communities -* organized by *Nave
Space-Laboratory of Civic and Community Innovation* - based in Buenos
Below you will find all the details.
We'll be waiting for you! Best regards!
Crew of Nave Agora
Mgr. Bernardo Piñero
Nave Ágora - Espacio-Laboratorio Cultural de Innovación Ciudadana y
Comunitariawww.naveagora.org || Cucha Cucha 2680, Paternal, Ciudad Autónoma
de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WhatsApp / Telegram: +54 9 11 5890 3920
Cultural Space-Laboratory of Civic and Community Innovation
*- International Call - *
* Creation Residence*
*Arts | Media | Communities*
(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
*[ <http://naveagora.org/residencias>**Applications: June 15 to July 15,
*Nave Ágora* launches its call for those willing to participate in its*
Creation Residence*, to be held from *August 2019 to February 2020*, in
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This call is primarily aimed at *artists, researchers and cultural managers*
from all around the world, who are interested in carrying out their
creations, productions and research during a residence of *up to 4 weeks*
in *Nave Ágora*, *Cultural Space-Laboratory of Civic and Community
The *Creation Residence *includes:
- *Accommodation*: individual private room (with a comfortable bed) and
- *Access to shared work areas*: kitchen-dining room,
classroom-workshop, audiovisual studio and multipurpose large-room. It
should be noted that these spaces circulate assorted people in processes of
creation, production and research; in constant link with the community.
- *Access to equipment, tools, furniture and other resources*:
- *Sound Art Laboratory*: home studio for recording, editing and
mixing sound.Equipment and materials for the different stages of
- *Audiovisual and Multimedia Laboratory*: editing island, lighting,
video and photography room.
- *Interaction Laboratory*: electronics store, computer and
body-machine interfaces. Devices with Linux, Windows, OSX and Android
- *Laboratory of Mechanisms and Machines*: warehouse of tools and
machines for the construction, assembly and prototyping.
- *Monitoring and project tutoring.*
For the *selection of proposals* will be especially considered those that
could *link arts, technologies and sciences*, and ponder and work on some
of the *critical thematic axes of Nave Ágora*:
- Arts and Community.
- Digital Culture
- Commitment and Civic Cooperation.
- Collective intelligence.
- Re-appropriation and redefinition of public space.
- Food Sovereignty
- Environmental care.
- Alternative Economies, Fair Trade and Financial Education.
- Responsible and Conscious Consumption.
- Conscientious and Critical Technological Appropriation.
- Open Science.
- Gender equality.
*Important dates and work schedule:*
- Application period: June 15 to July 15, 2019.
- Evaluation of proposals: July 15 to 18, 2019.
- Communication of selected projects: July 18, 2019.
- Creation Residences: August 1, 2019 to February 28, 2020.
Before applying, we recommend examining the following links about *other
activities carried out by Nave Ágora*: La BARCA
<http://naveagora.org/labicicleta>, About Nave Ágora
The residence calls for creators, researchers and cultural managers who
have their own or institutional funds (scholarships and/or other types of
The selected candidates can request our *acceptance letter* in order to be
presented to their academic, cultural organisms, etc that require it.
*Details and* *application form*: http://naveagora.org/residence
*[image: logo-naveagora.png]*Cultural Space-Laboratory of Civic and
www.naveagora.org | Cucha Cucha 2680, Paternal, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 17649 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the SPECTRE