[spectre] Fwd: Deep Europe Workshop and visa station

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Fri Mar 29 21:04:45 CET 2019

Dear documenta x (1997) participants, Apsardse!!

this researcher (see below) is looking for images of the Deep Europe
Workshop in the Hybrid Workspace... Please, send her (and/or me) scans
or "digital originals" of images that you may have kept of this heroic
moment in the history of the Syndicate... (the fore-runner list of Spectre).

Best regards,
-a