[spectre] Ràdio Web MACBA most listened podcasts August 2019

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 12:44:49 CEST 2019

*Ràdio Web MACBA most listened podcasts August 2019*

*1/ SON[I]A #295. Janna Graham
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/janna-graham/capsula>*

In this podcast, Janna Graham
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/janna-graham/capsula> talks about critical
and radical pedagogy, about the educational turn, and about how pedagogical
practices interact with cultural practices and social struggles.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/janna-graham/capsula

*2/ SON[I]A #296. Nora Sternfeld*
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/nora-sternfeld/capsula>

In this podcast, Nora Sternfeld
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/nora-sternfeld/capsula> problematises the
educational turn and talks about the crisis of the museum model, radical
pedagogy, emancipatory practices and alliances, para-institutions,
unlearning strategies and collective knowledge projected into the future.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/nora-sternfeld/capsula

*3/ SON[I]A #269. Mônica Hoff (only available in Spanish)*
<https://rwm.macba.cat/es/sonia/monica-hoff-main/capsula>

In this podcast, Mônica Hoff talks about epistemological Dadaism and
education in public, about institutions that learn, dissent as a strategy
to generate movement and thought, scales, micropoltics, and the cracks in
which everything happens, and about slowing down, or even stopping.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/es/sonia/monica-hoff-main/capsula

*4/ SON[I]A #291. Irit Rogoff*
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/irit-rogoff/capsula>

In this podcast, Irit Rogoff calls for the need to devise processes of
unlearning, inside and outside the academy, that will pave the way to new
and unexpected kinds of knowledge.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/irit-rogoff/capsula

*5/ SON[I]A #294. Olivia Plender*
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/olivia-plender/capsula>

Artist and researcher Olivia Plender
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/olivia-plender/capsula> talks about
historical female-authority voices, her research on Sylvia Pankhurst & The
Suffragettes, productivity and care, groups without charismatic leaders and
embodied education.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/olivia-plender/capsula

*+ we highlight this hidden gem in our archive:*

Ramon Amaro <https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/ramon_amaro-tag/capsula> introduces
the basics of machine learning, its criteria for assigning value, the
collision between blackness and the artificial, its flaws, and the problem
of impunity that all too often accompanies them.
--> https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/ramon_amaro-tag/capsula