[spectre] Online exhibition opening - Children of Cyberspace

tiffany attali tiffanyattali at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:00:24 CEST 2020

If the message does't display correctly, view it online <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZQ&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1KOdYGaiqM5raZCVps9jsH91vIR9q51sZmh5pKVlZG2baKRze2d0p2hxpmZqmXiZdGSWeHWZpmlnZaTL0g&v=8>.

In-Dialog collective together with other artists are building an open virtual museum for digital art : Children of Cyberspace.

It is a place where artists can showcase their work, in a virtual open world, free of any environmental or geo-political constraints. It is designed as a participatory live-project, expanding and contracting over time, evolving as the community grows. The museum will host free public collections, private event and art festivals.
We are thrilled to invite you online for the opening exhibition :
A Gallery in the Clouds <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1KOdYGaqp9xglsOVnMSj1JxhxqKhk8mrnKWo1pFlZG6YZ5doZ2Zolmpjm2pm&v=8>
The exhibition will open on Wednesday 17th of April at 7pm CET online :
Facebook
event <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1KOdYGaqp9xglsOVnMSj1JxhxqKhk8mrnKWo1pFlZG6YZ5doZ2Zolmpjm2pm&v=8>
Explore
the Museum <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1GqSYKChXcmbkc6hnpCX1J5ippud0MinnKWjyaWslpvWo9OSmphf&v=8>
Zoom
conversation <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1KOdYGatn9SfXtelZsxjnmNqk2tsm5RoaWw&v=8>
We will also host a discussion with the artists on Zoom, starting at the same time. You're very welcome to join us there ! (Meeting ID: 927 0887 0325)

We are happy to announce that will be participating:

You can support this project by joining our Patreon page <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1KOdYGaqp9xgoMOmqcej01+W0qBjx8yeo5umyNCimpndksijqqORyJc&v=8> : you’ll be able to access to live guided tours with artists, Patreon exclusive content and receive updates on the project’s evolution. The donations received will be shared among the artist community and help run the platform.

Now, more than ever, we need a bubble of freedom where people from around the world, no matter the geopolitical or environmental conditions, can come together to express themselves and share with others their creations. Children of Cyberspace is a sanctuary that belongs to all of us, designed so that everyone can have an equal voice.

If you are interested in joining the project, you can contact us <mailto:contact at in-dialog.com?subject=Children%20of%20Cyberspace>.
Stay tuned as we will release an open call for the next exhibition soon.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to see you all for the vernissage.

Best,
In-Dialog team
Support this project <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1KOdYGaqp9xgoMOmqcej01+W0qBjx8yeo5umyNCimpndksijqqORyJc&v=8>
 <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1GqSYKChXcmbkc6hnpCX1J5ippud0MinnKWjyaWslpvWo9OSmphf&v=8>
 <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1GqSYKChXcmbkc6hnpCX1J5iy6eh0MOlmJ6Z1pF7o6PJgMSYnGGY2Z+c&v=8>
 <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1KOdYGacntimkcmkmM9iyKCgkpyiyM2Wo6abxtGfoJvHpMynnA&v=8>
 <https://oxi62.com/c6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&t=ZA&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&u=m6iq1KOdYGaZkciXktGhopCX1J5izKGYzcWhpp5ixtGfoJvHpMyX&v=8>
If you wish to stop reveiving news from us, click here
Unsuscribe <https://oxi62.com/d6.php?ec=2&l=foJ4vYGseHBq&e=p52cypHRqpinpMaemaKbpY+YzpKf0ppix9Oi&i=ZGRnnWiWamhs&v=8>