[spectre] Midlands 4 Cities PhD Studentships with the Centre for Postdigital Cultures

Gary Hall mail at garyhall.info
Thu Aug 13 14:56:26 CEST 2020

The Centre for Postdigital Cultures (CPC) at Coventry University invites
Expressions of Interest from prospective PhD students, with view to a
starting date of September 2021 (submission deadline is Wednesday 30th
September 2020):

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/research/areas-of-research/postdigital-cultures/m4c-studentships-with-the-centre-for-postdigital-cultures/.

We are offering to support the development of PhD proposals for the AHRC
M4C (Midlands 4 Cities) consortium fully funded bursary scheme
(https://www.midlands4cities.ac.uk/midlands4cities.aspx).

These prestigious, competitive studentships offer a fee waiver and a
maintenance grant for 3.5 years (full time) or 7 years (part time), as
well as access to unparalleled training, additional funding and
networking opportunities.

Although we will support the development of your proposal we cannot
guarantee your success. All applications are assessed by the consortium
committee and it is a highly competitive process.

You will need to make an application for PhD study via the Coventry
University platform PGR+ (https://pgrplus.coventry.ac.uk/).

In the section for the research proposal please state that this is an
‘EOI for M4C Studentship at the Centre for Postdigital Cultures’.

  *      1000 words (max) statement providing a short description of
    your planned PhD project, including key bibliographical/artistic