[spectre] today december 14 at LAB KILL LAB

Shu Lea Cheang shulea at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 14 01:18:41 CET 2020

an announcement-

Lab Kill Lab
2020/12/14-20
Shu Lea Cheang@ C-LAB Technology Media Platform
http://lkl.clab.org.tw

LAB KILL LAB is a temporarily activated feral lab taking place at c-lab
in taipei from December 14-20.
LAB as we know it  is laboratory from laborare in Latin, media art lab
experiments  with  equipments, codes, programming.  LAB as we don't know
it is activated inter-spaces that defy binary codes while traversing
between inside and outside, human and non-human, nature and un-nature,
above and underground. LAB KILL LAB situates non-conforming artists in
collective camp-together work sessions in association with deep-rooted
local networks of activists, cultural workers and all kinds of
bio-science labs.

DAY 1- december 14
On site and streaming sessions
(due to quarantine situation, many invited international artists didnt
make it to Taiwan)
Špela Petrič (Ljubljana)  ,  Xosé Quiroga (Barcelona), Adriana Knouf
(Ljubljana),  Winnie Soon (Denmark), Martin Howse (Berlin) and Franz
Xaver (Linz)

The artists continue on the project carried out by streams remotely with
on site correspondents/collaborators at c-lab.

We organize all on site and at c-lab stream sessions as follows for
December 14.

Forking Piragene's Adriana Knouf - Exomio Fragmissions will be streaming
her data mining work sessions.
can be viewed at C-Lab, @ 圖書館展演空間
streaming at
Jitsi: https://meet.jit.si/LabKillLab/Adriana
Youtube: https://youtu.be/lIXJwHOFIFo
(daily december 14, 15, 16, from 9am-12pm, CET, 4-7pm Taiwan time)

RICE ACADEMY's Martin Howse working on 'contacting' 'sensoring ' rice
bugs will be corresponded here at C-lab by artist/software developer,
Hsien Yu Cheng.
The working session is @ 圖書館展演空間
and streaming
Jitsi: https://meet.jit.si/LabKillLab/Martin
Youtube: https://youtu.be/eqaeeNgBEVc
(daily december 14-20 from 9am-12pm, CET, 4-7pm Taiwan time)

Workshop "Make a Coqui' by Xosé Quiroga is held at @ 西服務中心
with Xosé streaming from Barcelona and Andrew Lin corresponding/hands on
making it.
Jitsi: https://meet.jit.si/LabKillLab/Xose
Youtube: https://youtu.be/RPSlOvVTbQo

PHYTOPIA's Špela Petrič
Špela Petrič presents Feral Songs (via streaming) and can be attended at
clab@ 西服務中心
Jitsi: https://meet.jit.si/LabKillLab/Spela
Youtube: https://youtu.be/Ni5i06ntwJ4
December 14 - 5pm-7pm Taipei time (10-12pm CET)

WATERIA BUILD A COQUI workshop with Xose Quiroga (streaming from
Barcelona), joined by Andrew Lin at c-lab
@ 西服務中心
Jitsi: https://meet.jit.si/LabKillLab/Xose
Youtube: https://youtu.be/RPSlOvVTbQo

sl