[spectre] aslemeur, ZKM - La Ruche, March 2020

aslemeur at free.fr aslemeur at free.fr
Fri Mar 13 19:21:21 CET 2020

Hello,

I am happy to invite you to my current exhibitions :

>> March 11th - April 26th, Omni-Vermille, Le Meur - Birgé, ZKM, Karlsruhe, Germany
Generative 3D polyptych, 6 screens projection, music Jean-Jacques Birgé
Daily, 6 - 12 PM, Kubus SubRaum
https://zkm.de/en/exhibition/2020/03/omni-vermille

>> 12 - 22 Mars, Fragilities, group show, La Ruche, Paris, France
with Beatriz Guzman Catena, Manuel Lajoa, Régis Rizzo, Eizo Sakata.
Painting, drawing, sculpture and new media.
Opening : thursday, March 12th, 6 - 9 PM
http://aslemeur.free.fr/projets/txt/Fragilites_invitation_LaRuche.pdf

I would be delighted to meet you there !

Warm regards,

Anne-Sarah Le Meur
http://aslemeur.free.fr/index_eng.htm
In preparation :
April 4th - June 28, Space, Time, Light, Around Nicolas Schöffer, group show, Avignon

Past exhibition, documentation :
January 2020, Scarlet Numbers, Old Church, Maisons-Laffitte
https://www.facebook.com/annesarah.lemeur.9

>> Last performance
Melting Rust, LeMeur-Birgé, audio-visual performance, 30 minutes, Romania, 2019
https://vimeo.com/364481709