[spectre] Fwd: REPORT: Jakub Gawkowski on the rise of paranoia and populism in Poland

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Sat Dec 24 17:31:25 CET 2022

great report and reflections !

my understanding is that most positions within a collapsing system (The
West, EU, USA Empire) are co-opted, contaminated and confused.

the rest of the world offer some chance of authenticity, purity and
clarity.

good luck to poland - seems it is the next candidate for the meat/ mind
grinder after ukraine.