[spectre] diverse voices on Eurotopics

Annick2 anikburo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:49:36 CET 2022

Thank you for your first message and this one, Andreas.
We are going to get a lot of trolling but we are accustomed
to that, right?
I was, I am, feeling so useless and powerless.
I don't want to add noise to noise.
I am grateful that you opened the discussion. Syndicate has
been very important in its time.

Best
Annick Bureaud