[spectre] Integrated BA/MA (Diploma) in Vienna with UBERMORGEN

Luzius Bernhard | UBERMORGEN play at ubermorgen.com
Thu Dec 14 11:28:29 CET 2023

Dear Spectre

I have been lurking on the list for a very long time…
Now UBERMORGEN have to contribute something exciting : )

We are looking for the most talented young people in your cosmos…

We have been appointed heads of Digitals Arts department at the University of Applied Arts Vienna, currently turning everything around and its very exciting, but all this change will have effect or impact without the proper students and talents.

Since the Digital Arts program is free of charge, no prior formal education necessary, so no degrees, its a sweet offer for high talented outsiders…  no German proficiency required for admissions.

I put the main data and the e-flux link below and hope you could tell your top talents the revolve around you or in your respective scenes about this opportunity…

We don’t poach, we wann offer further education or an entry-point into art education for people without necessary funds or degrees… (btw, our university also offers Phd in Arts)

Thanks so much!
Luzius
UBERMORGEN

————— section w infos // can be fwd to students — — — —

BA & MFA in Digital Arts with UBERMORGEN
University of Applied Arts Vienna

https://www.e-flux.com/announcements/575635/ba-mfa-in-digital-arts-with-ubermorgen/

The final deadline to apply to the Digital Arts four-year program is fast approaching:
January 26, 2024, 12pm CET for October 2024 entry.

Applications from groups & collectives are welcome.
It is a four-year study program is run as a Diploma program (equivalent to an integrated BA/MFA)
Classes are held in German and English.
We specifically encourage students from far abroad and beyond as well as students with disabilities / neurodivergence. We offer assistance through our international office and our inhouse student counselor.

Teaching staff include Anika Meier, Chicks on Speed (Mel), Christiane Paul, Julian Hessenthaler, Kevin Abosch, Michelle Kasprzak, Sarah Grant, and Tracey Rose.