[spectre] Fwd: OPEN CALL // ZK/U Berlin Residency // Apply until 18.01.2024

Andreas Broeckmann LEU andreas.broeckmann at leuphana.de
Thu Dec 14 10:23:19 CET 2023

<1.2 MB zku-berlin-open-call.jpeg removed>

Betreff: 	OPEN CALL // ZK/U Berlin Residency // Apply until 18.01.2024
Datum: 	Wed, 13 Dec 2023 12:56:30 +0100
Von: 	Apply at ZKU <apply at zku-berlin.org>
An: 	spectre at mikrolisten.de

Dear All,

we currently have an open call for our residency programat ZK/U Berlin.

ZK/U Berlin is an artist-led independent art residency and project
space. It hosts a multidisciplinary residency program, offering a living
and working space for practitioners of all kinds (artists, researchers,
activists, professionals of various fields) whose work or approach
explores the dynamics and experiences of the city. The residency program
encourages proposals that challenge conventions, take daring positions,
and include extraordinary perspectives.

Applications are open until 18.01.2024. We’d be happy if you publish our
open call on your platform or share the call among your network in a way
more suitable for you.

You can find detailed information on the call below. If you have any
questions, please contact apply at zku-berlin.org

Open Call with Application Form:https://www.zku-berlin.org/open-call/

Residency Program & Space: https://www.zku-berlin.org/residency/
Facebook: https://fb.me/e/6MvKqvVjH