[spectre] Blind Visions 💥Apply Now💥

metazoa.org info at metazoa.org
Tue Oct 10 21:53:16 CEST 2023

💥Apply Now💥 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DBdzgw88Ccg3O3uKVeuAZPHXZ0Q0mJnMOETL8MEzGqw/viewform?edit_requested=true>
Dear [Name of potential exhibitor],

I hope this email finds you well.

💥Apply Now💥 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DBdzgw88Ccg3O3uKVeuAZPHXZ0Q0mJnMOETL8MEzGqw/viewform?edit_requested=true>
My name is [Your name] and I am the curator at ScreenSaverGallery. We are a unique exhibition and research space that explores the intersection of art, technology, and digital culture, with an emphasis on screensaver-like art.

💥Apply Now💥 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DBdzgw88Ccg3O3uKVeuAZPHXZ0Q0mJnMOETL8MEzGqw/viewform?edit_requested=true>
I am writing to you today to invite you to participate in our upcoming series of exhibitions, "Blind Visions". This series will explore the themes of obsolescence, computer vision, AI-generated content, unlived visions, and phantasmagoria. We are interested in a wide range of work, including screensaver-like art, online art, generative art, net art, and other forms of digital art.

💥Apply Now💥 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DBdzgw88Ccg3O3uKVeuAZPHXZ0Q0mJnMOETL8MEzGqw/viewform?edit_requested=true>
We are particularly interested in work that is challenging and thought-provoking. We encourage you to think about the relationship between art, technology, and our understanding of the world around us.

💥Apply Now💥 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DBdzgw88Ccg3O3uKVeuAZPHXZ0Q0mJnMOETL8MEzGqw/viewform?edit_requested=true>
If you are interested in participating in this series of exhibitions, please let me know by [date]. We will be selecting work for the first exhibition in the series, which will open in [month], but we are also open to discussing proposals for future exhibitions in the series.

💥Apply Now💥 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DBdzgw88Ccg3O3uKVeuAZPHXZ0Q0mJnMOETL8MEzGqw/viewform?edit_requested=true>

Sincerely,
[Your name]

💥Apply Now💥 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DBdzgw88Ccg3O3uKVeuAZPHXZ0Q0mJnMOETL8MEzGqw/viewform?edit_requested=true>