[spectre] Invitation to a finnisage at Studio Weise7, Oct 15 @17h

Danja Vasiliev (Robot) robot at k0a1a.net
Wed Oct 11 19:52:45 CEST 2023

Dear friends and colleagues!

We look forward to seeing you on October 15th at 17:00 at Studio Weise7
for the closing of the Frictions and Frequencies showcase
[https://weise7.org/exhibitions/frictions-and-frequencies] .

Suppose you haven't yet checked out the Studio this fall. In that case,
it is an excellent chance to experience our latest work, the kinetic
sculpture Phase Shift [https://weise7.org/works/phase-shift] in person.

But even if you have already met the Antenna, stop by for a drink, share
your thoughts on the bright/dark sides of networked life, or just stop
by for a Sunday evening in warm company.

Warmly,
Studio Weise7