[spectre] Invitation to Piksel Fest Spill Opening Exhibition Tomorrow and Artists Presentation & Workshop on Saturday!

220hex gif at 220hex.org
Thu May 23 14:31:57 CEST 2024

Dear friends and Piksel lovers,

We hope this message finds you well. This is a kind reminder about our
Opening Exhibition tomorrow at 18:00 at Studio 207, Piksel, Strandgaten
207, Bergen.

*Exhibition Opening: Silent Vegetal Thoughts* Join us tomorrow, Friday,
May 24th, for the grand opening of the exhibition "Silent Vegetal
Thoughts." Experience the groundbreaking work of renowned bio artists
MarĂ­a Castellanos and Alberto Valverde (ES). Their site-specific
installation allows plants to control our IoT system, manipulating both
lights and sound in the gallery. This is an event not to be missed!

*Artist Presentation and Workshop on Saturday* On Saturday, May 25th, at
14:00, don't miss the chance to engage directly with the artists during
their presentation. Right after their presentation, we will host the
*Workshop: Discovering Plant Magic: A Sensory Adventure with Soft
Sensors*, from 15:00 to 18:00. To register, please send an email to
piksel24 at piksel.no.

For more details on the Piksel Fest Spill program, please visit:

   * Piksel Fest Spill Program Overview
     <https://piksel.no/2024/05/07/piksel-fest-spill-2024-2>
   * Additional Program Details
     <https://piksel.no/2024/04/22/piksel-fest-spill-2024>

We look forward to seeing you at these inspiring events and workshops.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,

Piksel Team