[rohrpost] MINDSCAPE in Athens / Article in the Neue Zeitschrift für Musik

claudia robles post at claudearobles.de
So Mai 20 23:37:41 CEST 2018

I am delighted about my participation at the 14th Athens Digital Arts
Festival (ADAF) with my performance *MINDSCAPE.*  For those in Athens or
around, it would be great to see you there! Full details below.
_FOR GERMAN SPEAKERS_: don’t miss the issue 03/2018 of the ‘Neue
Zeitschrift für Musik’, with an article about this performance by
musicologist Gerardo Scheige: REINE KOPFSACHE - Die Multimediakünstlerin
Claudia Robles-Angel
http://www.musikderzeit.de/en_UK/journal/issues/showarticle,43982.html
<https://claudearobles.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2aee47058782e6b431b8c3f33&id=6cb14db7ad&e=ca281d8913>

Best wishes,
*Claudia Robles-Angel

*

  MINDSCAPE**for brainwaves, surround sound and light.
  @ ADAF

    Sunday 27th May 2018, 9 pm.

  Theater Mitropoulos / Megaron – The Athens Concert Hall

Vas. Sofias Ave. & Kokkali St.
115 21 Athens

Free Ticket: Book Now!
<https://claudearobles.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2aee47058782e6b431b8c3f33&id=f039ec6ce7&e=ca281d8913>