[spectre] pro-peace, anti-racism message

Perry Bard minx@bway.net
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:31:51 -0500

A group of us have been meeting in the wake of the World Trade Center
disaster.  We agreed that the top priority is to put out a pro-peace,
anti-racism message as widely and as quickly as possible.  To that end, we
have come up with two sayings:

#1: Our grief is not a cry for war!
#2:  ISLAM is not the enemy.  WAR is not the answer.  Break the cycle.
Pass it on.

They are available as PDF files in several formats, from 8 1/2 X 11" pages
suitable for postering to smaller sizes suitable for printing out on
stickers.  You can download them from:
http://www.freespeech.org/fsitv/html/stickers .

If you agree that it is urgent to spread the word that the American people
do not support Bush's call for wholesale war,please print them out and pass
on the URL as widely as possible--right away.