[spectre] life_sharing: 2 years of data nudism

Saul Albert saul@twenteenthcentury.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:45:21 -0800

Interesting, the first place I looked last thursday was /home/mail/

there's some there nudity now! *that's* what I was looking for.

perhaps the posing pouch had not yet been fully removed ;-)

> a standard debian installation does'nt share the whole directory
> structure of your harddisk.

# cat httpd.conf
...blah
DocumentRoot "/"
..blah

hmm. impressive

> oh DEAR! you lovely clicky clicky micro$oft luser can't reach the juicy
pages!
There's nothing an agnOStic can't do if he really doesn't know whether he
believes in anything or not.

> AH! lamers! le mal du siecle! (or should i say twenteenthcentury?)
bitchin new catchphrase. thanks ;-)

tata,

s.