[spectre] Re: the media art center of 21C

Annick Bureaud annick at nunc.com
Thu Sep 8 14:11:27 CEST 2005

Aliette

> Please Annick do not worry if I feel myself nearest of artists as I am not
> one (but regarding my own job as a creative one as the way to reach them),
> neither one among these offices or services.

I am very much in favor of artists, it is why I think different kind of
organisations (if you don't like the word "institutions") are needed,
not just one to support artists and the work they create and to
disseminate. I am both attracted in artworks that have some "age" (it is
why among other things I like Le Louvre) and by emerging art.

Annick

--
Annick Bureaud (annick at nunc.com)