[spectre] just an invitation to the hive un-launch

Andreas Broeckmann ab at tesla-berlin.de
Tue Jun 12 10:24:38 CEST 2007

hey armin,

OK. i must have misunderstood what you wrote.

since people question from time to time why messages did not make it
to the list, we remind the entire list of how these things work, from
time to time. we also have these conversations off-list regularly.
but i understand that it is difficult to get a feel for the way the
list software works if you don't experience it 'hands on'. (if
anybody wants to have a go at it, please, just get in touch)

as regards the content of the list, and the assumed lack of
discussions, etc., the answer is also the same as it was ten years
ago, when people would say this about the syndicate list: 'the list
is what _you_ post'. inke and i are just here to keep the channel
open.

regards,
-a