[spectre] just an invitation

Andreas Broeckmann ab at tesla-berlin.de
Tue Jun 12 12:49:41 CEST 2007

dear eric,

that's right - thanks for pointing this out.

if this happens, or the message is held 'for moderator approval' for
other reasons, the _sender_ receives a message from the mailman
software that _explains why_ the message is being held back. in many
cases, the _sender_ can just correct the problem (e.g. by sending the
message directly to:spectre, rather than bcc'ing; or by deleting an
attachment; or by posting from a subscribed address; or...).

regards,
-a