[spectre] Submission denied.

Amanda Matulick communicate at anat.org.au
Thu Dec 11 02:17:34 CET 2008

Hi there,

On 3 Dec we submitted a call for papers we would like your audience to be
aware of, on the same day I received an email stating the submission had
been denied.

I have replied requesting more information about this  and have heard no
response.

As the call has a deadline for submissions I am keen to spread the word as
quickly and as far as I can.

It would be brilliant if you could advise what we can do to resolve this
situation.

Many thanks,

Amanda

Amanda Matulick
Communications Manager & Managing Editor Filter Magazine

Australian Network for Art and Technology (ANAT)
PO Box 8029, Station Arcade, South Australia 5000
Level 2, 142 North Terrace, Adelaide, SA, 5000
ph: 61 8 8231 9037
fax: 61 8 8231 9766
http://www.anat.org.au
communicate at anat.org.au

ANAT is assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council
http://www.ozco.gov.au its arts funding and advisory body, by the South
Australian Government through Arts SA http://www.arts.sa.gov.au and the
Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of the Australian, State and
Territory Governments.