[spectre] Submission denied.

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Fri Dec 12 10:04:00 CET 2008

hi amanda,

i gather that you have then figured out that any message goes straight to the
list that is sent as plain text (not formated, no attachments) from a
subscribed address; messages that come from other addresses have to be
moderated manually, and because there is a lot of spam coming through, it is
possible that we occasionally miss an interesting one; messages that look like
spam (embedded links, heavy formating, etc.) often get trashed by the mailman
software automatically - we have trained it to be hooked on ascii...

regards,
-a