[spectre] Re: New Media Art Organisations in Netherlands lose funding

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Jun 15 14:04:21 CEST 2011

Yes. Different kind of actions are taking place here in the UK.
While funding for new media organizations were being cut, more concern
originated from the fact that some relevant (mostly academic) funding were
awarded with a seemingly "lack of transparency".

This prompted a wider reaction involving not only media orgs. but also the
academic environment.
Atm, the community looks active, with both academic conferences and public,
targeted meetings being held around the UK.

All affected institutions could possibly benefit of a joint action.

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor