[spectre] call for organisational partners

Luminita Ratiu ong_luminita at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 07:30:40 CET 2011

Dear Friends,
I am looking for organisational partners to discuss possibilities of further
international art project collaboration.
Please find bellow a detailed summary of a project we want to get local funding
for, with a short upcoming deadline (end of march). Your prompt response will be
appreciated.

Proj. Summary:
On short, 4 up to 10 young artists (at least 4 aged under 31 years old - funder
restriction) in a country are  invited to contribute with an artwork to an
travelling artist-book, for  the duration of 2 years starting this summer. Many
(European) countries are to be  part of the process. I think is a  nice, easy to
implement, good for young artists project. No special time  involvement required
from partners side, just an expression of will to start  things locally and a
formal partnership on your behalf. We will  administer and respond to project
implementation.

Kind regards,
Luminita

   Luminita Ratiu