[spectre] Open call for submissions - AND Festival 2012

Christina Millare christina at andfestival.org.uk
Tue May 8 10:03:00 CEST 2012

*Open call for submissions -  AND Festival 2012*

* *

Abandon Normal Devices festival returns to Manchester in August with a
unique programme of new cinema, digital culture and art!

Would you like to feature in this year’s festival?

We have just released our open call for the submissions for the 2012
Festival and we think it's our most exciting and diverse collection of
opportunities yet. We have collaborated with artists and partners to offer
a unique and challenging opportunities for you to submit your films,
provocations, interventions, experiments, events, exhibitions to be part of
the AND Festival in 2012!

The list of opportunities are below, for further information and how to
apply please see:
http://andfestival.org.uk/event/open-submissions-2012-festival<https://outlook.cornerhouse.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=SaO5aPQc40yplE5AL0gMEmoyjTx-AM8ITzlh1SuQTskajH2u2S4JQ9VI4Wmcy2mSRSrX_YXceHM.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fandfestival.org.uk%2fevent%2fopen-submissions-2012-festival>

*DIY 9: 2012* - AND and the Live Art Development Agency (LADA) invite you
to participate in DIY 9 – professional development by artists for
artists. *Deadline
14 May 2012*

*NEW IDENTITY RESIDENCY* - Take on a new 'readymade' identity in this
residency in collaboration with Heath Bunting, and Rogue Artist
Studios.  *Deadline
18 May 2012*

*AND MICRO COMMISSION *- Help explore the AND Festival theme of 'success'.
Artists, curators and producers wanted for artworks outdoor, indoor and
online. *Deadline 24 May 2012*

*CANAL BOAT RESIDENCY *- The AND Festival canal boat residency returns! An
opportunity for two or more artists to explore the Manchester and Pennine
waterways. Landlubbers welcome.  *Deadline 25 May 2012*

*OPEN CALL FOR MOVING IMAGE - *A no-restrictions call for short films,
features – you name it. Any and all styles and genres of moving image
accepted.  *Deadline 30 May 2012*