[spectre] “Kinetic yoga” animated GIF show on Cinemagram App by Chiara Passa, 2013.

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 13:25:54 CEST 2013

Dear friends & colleagues,

is out now “Kinetic yoga”, a series of animated GIF I made using Cinemagram
App – It’s part of a project titled “The artist's journey” that also will
include an interactive video based on YouTube. I created “Kinetic yoga”
inspired by the concept of the journey the artist normally has when begin
to think/create the artwork. The yoga is meant as training for the act of
creation and is a very personal journey. In fact, the GIF series embrace
parts of already realized artworks, parts of artworks at ‘daydream’ stage
and primordial ideas or plans. Practicing yoga enables the person to
identify the deep inner area and note the inner atmosphere. The journey
from inside out is the connection between mind, body and space in which the
body manifests the energy for creation. Don’t have Cinemagram
http://cinemagr.am/show/156394387 ? Watch the Gif exhibition at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/kineticyoga.html

Best regards, Chiara

--