[spectre] Are rating systems a placeholder for unions in a neo-lib world?

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Tue Jun 3 15:25:13 CEST 2014

On Tue, 03 Jun 2014, Brian Degger wrote:

>                                   Site Offline
>
>    Due to an influx in popularity [1]www.promoterdb.com is temporarily
>    offline while we re-assess how things are managed and where the
>    site is heading. There has been a lot of contact and opinions given
>    about this site, so we have decided to pull it offline until we
>    have time to create a medium where people can discuss it's future
>    and functionality.

wow. interesting.

I think their idea is very good.
hope someone can keep it up.

Brian, should we start a project like this? :^)
we could think of running a db, but just for Europe...

OTOH I reiterate my doubts about such an axiomatic approach to labour
politics to be any better than actual unionism, but the rationality of
neo-liberism is asking its toll here.

good luck rating the content aggregators!

p.s. (and thanks for replying. cultural operators announce lists feel
	rather Kafkian at times)

--
http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: 6113 D89C A825 C5CE DD02  C872 73B3 5DA5 4ACB 7D10