[spectre] Are rating systems a placeholder for unions in a neo-lib world?

Brian Degger brian at transitlab.org
Tue Jun 3 17:21:45 CEST 2014

 Jaromil,
Interested, but more in how to make a better experience, than necessarily
concentrating on ratings.
like http://hackdaymanifesto.com/ maybe a manifesto something like this for
art events.

On promotordb found the guys/developers fb page and this is what he says 4
days ago...wonder if he needs/wants help?

--------------from his fb page
Just an update for those who are awaiting authorization for
www.promoterdb.com - I'm working really hard on trying to manage this, I
did not expect such an massive massive interest so suddenly. I'm going to
be opening it up slowly over the next few days... tomorrow I'll open the
discussion area as there are some issues I need to address and just can't
manage as a one person team with everything else I have on. Once we figure
out the best way to manage submissions/ratings/reviews I will open up the
submission area.

It also raises a lot of interesting ethic/moral issues for me, I am unhappy
that promoters don't have their say on the development on this so I'd like
that to happen somehow before we move ahead (if we move ahead, I might pull
the plug or pass it on if it gets too much).

I don't want to be caught in the middle of anything, I just have the skill
set to create this, but perhaps not the time.

Stand by

<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.promoterdb.com%2F&h=wAQGCSCVIAQF59HiHADZHmL-Szcc1BnYawXsxuyRkRpKr8g&enc=AZMWHr9CP9_zRp5SjSwh5XBYgAoMl52uhPedBd6WB9Mff2SBtlsfWHG8QYjXZlnFgYHtAPr93wwvn6TeiLuGQCCP&s=1>
 Welcome to PromoterDB
www.promoterdb.com
PromoterDB is a database of event organisers from around the world. Had a
great experience? Money still owed? Event poorly organised? Join us now,
rate the promoter and add your review.
 <http://www.promoterdb.com/>