[spectre] OUT NOW "Totem" by Marco Cadioli at the Widget Art Gallery, Nov. 16 - Dec. 16 2014.

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:40:19 CET 2014

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to curate/present 'Totem' installation by Marco Cadioli at the
Widget Art Gallery, Nov. 16 - Dec. 16 2014. http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag
Web-App cross-device and platform. It's always available the osx-dashboard
version at http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html Enjoy the
show!

Best regards, Chiara

About the exhibition: "Totem" by Marco Cadioli

Cadioli's artistic research focuses on images that materialize on computer
screens, blurring the boundaries between real and virtual.
"Totem" is a site-specific installation he thought for the WAG space - It's
a post-analog primary structure made with a series of glitched images of
the gallery itself that flow on a minimal surface positioned in the middle
of the room. Totem tries to capture the energy of the place transforming it
in a flux of pixels.
Artist's website http://www.marcocadioli.com/

About the WAG

Due to our needs that seem to be increasingly handheld, WAG was born on
2009! The Widget Art Gallery is a mini single art gallery room fitting into
people's pocket (suitable for all mobile platform). Every month, the WAG
hosts a solo digital art exhibition related to its dynamic site-specific
context. So the WAG works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and also as museum conserving all the past shows inside an
online archive that creates a permanent collection.
WAG website http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html

--
Chiara Passa - media artist
chiarapassa at gmail.com