[spectre] Possible scripting job.

marianne holm hansen | list list at criticalm.org
Wed Dec 16 14:45:41 CET 2015

Hi all,
I don’t know if I’m allowed to post this here? Apologies if not!

I’m working with a group of young people an a cultural identity project. Aim
is to do an interactive installation that allows visitors to have their
portrait taken to find the ‘average’ - after Galton’s photo-composites.
Essentially, I’m thinking, we just need a photobooth (ipad) that saves
images to common folder from which they are randomly and dynamically
projected in a slideshow. However, I need several images to overlay
simultaneously  so simple transition not enough.

Will anyone be able to advice, point me in the direction of someone who has
the skills and may take on the job? London based – but imagine this can be
done remotely?

With Thanks

Marianne