Re: [spectre] The Future of Memory – the Contemporary in a cul-de-sac

Inke Arns inke.arns at snafu.de
Thu Feb 5 14:00:42 CET 2015

Dear Armin,

thanks a lot for your article which I enjoyed reading! The point you are making is very important.

However, allow me to say the following: I think your argument would become much stronger (and the basis of your argument would be much broader) if you would not only refer to your own projects.

Are there other approaches in this world that would support your position? I would be interested in getting to know more about them ...

All the best,
and keep on writing,
Inke