[spectre] A is for Art, B is for Bullshit | A history of Conceptual Art for badasses - Out now

Guido Segni guido.segni at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:49:15 CEST 2015

Dear spectres,

after a long time and very hard work it's finally out my new project for
all art lovers.

It's my personal view on conceptual art, conceptualism and contemporary
bullshits in form of a printed book.

The book – which features biographies and works from Félix González-Torres,
John Cage, Joseph Beuys, Joseph Kosuth, Marcel Duchamp, Piero Manzoni, Ray
Johnson, Sol LeWitt, Yves Klein and many others – is a an essential history
of conceptual art scraped out from Wikipedia by an algorithm which
preserved all the pictures and some alphabetical letters: A for art and B
for bullshit.

Printed in a limited serie, each edition comprises two volumes (volume A
and volume B).

Trailer video: https://vimeo.com/131602487
More info & pics: http://guidosegni.com/work/a-is-for-art-b-is-for-bullshit

Hope you enjoy,