[spectre] FEAT @ Ars Electronica

Annick2 anikburo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:54:22 CEST 2016

Dear Spectrites,

For those of you attending Ars Electronica, join us on
Thursday 8th for the FEAT workshop & Panel.

Time : 12:00 - 15:30
Location : Post City - Future Innovators Summit Stage (this
is right near the Railway Station)

Programme

12:00 - 12:15 Introduction to FEAT
by Erich Prem (eutema) and Lucas Evers (Waag Society)

12:15 - 13:45 Artist Interventions and Interviews
Anna Dumitriu - interviewed by Annick Bureaud
Vicky Isley & Paul Smith (boredomresearch) - interviewed by
Alex May
Evelina Domnitch & Dmitry Gelfand - interviewed by Jurij Krpan
Miha Turšič & George Beckett (scientist, INTERTWINE) -
interviewed by Erich Prem
Ruth Jarman (semiconductor) - interviewed by N.N.
Kerstin Ergenzinger - interviewed by Lucas Evers

13:45 - 14:15 Are we doing this right? (Open Discussion)

14:15 - 15:30 Art / Science Programmes: Where do we go from
here?
A panel of experts from art, science and research policy
discusses challenges of art science interaction in future
research programmes
Participants: Ralph Dum (EC), Luis Miguel Girão (EC,
Artshare), Špela Petrič (artist),
Erich Prem (eutema), Andrea Wald (Austrian Research
Promotion Fund), Thorsten Schumm (nuClock)

FEAT is a project Co-funded by the European Union
Project website : http://featart.eu/

Looking forward to seeing you by the Danube !

Best
Annick