[spectre] Digital Pop | Review of the 12th Athens Digital Arts Festival

furtherfield furtherfielder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:40:28 CEST 2016

Sorry for any cross posting...

Digital Pop | Review of the 12th Athens Digital Arts Festival

By Marianna Christofi.

What kind of digital content do we consume and what culture do we create?
How are we “feeding” today’s digital markets? How ephemeral is digital Pop
culture? Under the theme of Digital Pop, Athens Digital Arts Festival 2016
aimed to capture the different aspects of Pop in the digital era, focusing
on the response of artists and users alike.

http://www.furtherfield.org/features/digital-pop-review-12th-athens-digital-arts-festival