[spectre] Exhibition opening - HYBRID MATTERs - 19th May 2016 - Nikolaj Kunsthal Copenhagen

eb eb at randomseed.org
Wed May 18 13:40:53 CEST 2016

Dear Spectres,

I would like to cordially invite you to the opening of our HYBRID
MATTERs exhibition on the 19th May 2016, 17-19h at the Nikolaj Kunsthal
in Copenhagen.

The exhibition will be on show until 31st if July.

HYBRID MATTERs is a Nordic art&science network program which
investigates hybrid ecologies, the convergence of our environment with
technology and essentially the intentional and unintentional
transformation of our planet through human activity.

http://hybridmatters.net

best wishes

Erich

--