[spectre] Dec 1 online Distant Feeling(s) #4 - you are welcome to join

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 16:07:11 CET 2017

An online ritual of contemplation on our situation of being together while
being separated.

You are welcome for Distant Feeling(s) #4
December 1st, 7.30 – 7.45 pm

If you want to join in this contemplation, you need to install the zoom
application ( https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting ) on your device or
computer and connect from 7.25 pm to meeting no 3210554238.
https://zoom.us/j/3210554238

Distant Feeling(s) #4 is the fourth session in a series of online webcam
meetings trying to experience each other’s presence eyes closed and no
talking.

Distant Feeling(s) #4 is the first of a livelong yearly reconnection. An
ever-changing re-enactment of our intra-action with machines.

Distant Feeling(s) : a project by Lisa Parra, New York, Daniel Pinheiro,
Porto and Annie Abrahams, Montpellier.
http://bram.org/distantF/

Best
Annie, Daniel and Lisa