[spectre] on Hungary

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Fri Apr 13 11:42:00 CEST 2018

janos,

it is weird to read this, but isn't it clear that these things are
happening? and isn't the really worrying thing that hungarians have
voted for fidesz (party, leader, and candidates) despite the likelihood
of this kind of manipulation of public opinion?

i don't want to sound fatalistic, but the worrying thing is that while
telling the truth is still important, it does not seem to make much of a
difference...

ok, yes, we have to keep on telling the truth, searching, telling...

excuse the fatalistic glitch.

regards,
-a