[spectre] on Hungary

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Fri Apr 13 12:04:32 CEST 2018

here in the United Kingdom (UK) [the key partner in the United States of
America Empire (USAE)], its seems unfair to expect the Hungarian people to
solve the Syrian refugee crisis, which has been caused by the actions of
the USAE, while the Hungarian people have had no material benefits from
these conquests

the UK has a long history of imperialism and dealing with both the
benefits and negative effects

on the other hand, i don't see Hungary in this mode

labelling non-imperial nation states as racist or corrupt instead of
attacking the much larger organised criminal network of the USAE seems
dis-proportionate

the same goes for expecting Swedish people to integrate 100,000s of north
Africans - its wrong to denounce them as racist

perhaps of interest

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-13/myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation

but i would be concentrating on this today

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-13/taking-world-brink-annihilation

hope all is well