[spectre] CfP: Data Union Fork encore

La Ra lab_web at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 09:56:44 CEST 2019

Hello spectre,

I have an exciting announcement for you:

Data Union Fork: Tools for data strike! #2

25-4-19 20:00 - 25-4-19 22:30
Waag, Nieuwmarkt 4, 1012 CR Amsterdam

In this second workshop in the DECODE residency series participants are
invited to explore ways to utilise union organising language (collective
bargaining, grievance, good-faith, mediation, picket line, strike).
We’ll look at this union language through work from artist Larisa Blazic
using pseudocode and visual programming  for contractual arrangements
between people and legal entities.

More info here:

https://waag.org/en/event/data-union-fork-tools-data-strike-2

I'd be delighted to see you there tomorrow. Feel free to share widely.

Best,
Lara