[spectre] book project on kickstarter: hidden alliances

Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka margarethe at mur.at
Wed Jun 19 14:33:06 CEST 2019

** apologies for xx-posting **

dear people,

here I forward a call to support a book project that is currently being
prepared by IMA (Institute of Media Archaeology) in St. Pölten, Austria,
featuring a wide range of female electronic /media artists.

If you are interested, please support & spread!

Best,

Margarethe

*********************

Dear colleagues,

we are very excited about the launch of our crowdfunding campaign on
kickstarter!
We hope to cover the printing costs for the book hidden alliances -
versteckt verbunden this way.

It would be of great help if you can spread it!

Here is the link to our campaign on kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1547380804/hidden-alliances-versteckt-verbunden?ref=project_facebook&fbclid=IwAR1XGWgrgDIZXDV1Yj6_oD3ydCGAmv7m4TxINb0rnZdKBEXuVl1mQ6qABSg

to our facebook site:
https://www.facebook.com/ima.institut/posts/2343365689087579

and our website:
https://ima.or.at/en/

There are only 29 days left to reach our funding goal and we are very
thankful for your help!

Beste Grüße,
das IMA Team

Best regards,