[spectre] The Alt-Right Complex, HMKV, Dortmund, Germany, 30 March - 22 Sep 2019

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Mon Mar 4 12:55:28 CET 2019

inke

as all supra states collapse, i think its important to return a reduced
but precise lexicon so we can rebuild free from historic idioms

the word 'populism' is obviously contaminated by exceptionalism

here in the uk, everything is contaminated/ inverted by imperialism

so we have the spectacle of tommy robinson, a 'known' fascist, challenging
the state's intelligence agency support of child prostitution funded
jihadist fighter exporters, whilst the 'liberal' media support his
unlawful solitary detention in gaol

we also have julian assange in indefinite arbitrary detention for telling
the truth

hence my pedantic intervention

wish i could see the show

hope all is well