[spectre] Invitation - Exhibition, "Welt, gute Nacht."

Pierre Wolter piewo at art-claims-impulse.com
Thu Dec 3 08:36:49 CET 2020

Art Claims Impulse

A cordial invitation to our exhibition "World, good Night."

05.12.2020 - 21.12.2020
Opening 05.12.2020, 04:00-7:00PM

Screening Times 15:00 - 19:00

Exhibition location
feldfünf, Fromet-und-Moses-Mendelssohn-Platz 7-8, 10969 Berlin

*Exhibition will be viewable from the outside.*
*
Link for Trailer*

https://vimeo.com/482646455*

In our last exhibition in 2020, the year, which is extremely influenced
by Corona, we are showing the exhibition "World, Good Night" with works of

the artists Shir Handelsman (Israel) and Marc Aschenbrenner (Austria).
Although not all of the works were created during this period, they
still well embody some facets of the spirit of the times of this period,
which represents a caesura that has lost its lightness. The works
embody on the one hand the gravitas of this situation and on the other
hand the absurd, the eccentric, that more or less shapes all our lives.
They are both consolation and warning. What remains is the hope that
after the night a bright day will dawn, and the nightmares will have
vanished.

Supported by: österreichisches kulturforum Berlin

Kind regards,

ACI

--
Pierre Wolter