[rohrpost] Major survey of writers using the internet

Whitehead, Helen helen.whitehead@ntu.ac.uk
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:58:03 +0100

The trAce Online Writing Centre is conducting a major survey of writers as
part of a research project for the UK Arts and Humanities Research Board
http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/transition/.  We're researching how writers really
use computers and the internet in a survey open to all writers world-wide,
from beginners to the most experienced. By participating you'll be helping
to improve public understanding of our relationship with the internet and
the web plus as a small incentive you could win a 50 GBP Amazon Voucher or
one of ten free places at the trAce Online Writing School (worth 160 GBP
each).

You'll also receive a personalised web page displaying your responses to
save as a permanent record of your last ten years with technology. The
survey is open until 9th December 2002. Full information at
http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/process/index.cfm?article=25

Please forward this information to any writer or group you think might be
interested in participating. We are trying to reach as many writers as
possible.

The trAce Online Writing Centre
http://trace.ntu.ac.uk
The Nottingham Trent University, England