January 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Jan 1 11:44:58 CEST 2012
Ending: Tue Jan 31 22:10:26 CEST 2012
- [spectre] Launch of Mexican Visions - videoart from Mexico
- [spectre] REFF - radio show at Resonance FM, Feb. 16th 2011.
- [spectre] Visual Literacy of Our Images
- [spectre] Call for Participation: CHI2012 Workshop on "Exploring
HCI's Relationship with Liveness"
- [spectre] Is Seeing Believing? Taina Bucher interviews curator Gaia
- [spectre] Digital Arts Collective to move in to McKenzie Pavilion,
- [spectre] APO33 NEWSLETTER - JANV/FEV/MAR 2012
- [spectre] Talk and Discussion | W.A.G.E.: Feeling the Shape of the
Arts Economy | Monday, January 9, 7pm
- [spectre] Fraud by nature | Ana Rocha | 6 & 7 JAN 2012
- [spectre] Celebrating Brazilian Open Digital Culture: Festival Cultura Digital.,,By Raquel Rennó.,,The Festival Cultura Digital took place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - between the 2nd and the 4th of December 2011. It gathered 6 thousand people in about 20 open discussions, 20 workshops and 52 international and national projects, bringing together political institutions, artists, companies, activists and intellectuals in a hybrid format. The main goal was to change and broaden the limits of digital practices and connect to other people and networks from other cities, states and countries.,,http://www.furtherfield.org/features/reviews/celebrating-brazilian-open-digital-culture-festival-cultura-digital,,Raquel Rennó is, Associate Professor - Institute of Arts and Design at UFJF (Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora, Brazil). Digital art researcher at CNPQ (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Brazil), member of the Institut Català D´Antropologia (ICA, Barcelona) and the Scientific Comitee of FILE (Festival Internacional de Linguagem Eletrônica, Brazil). Holds a PhD in Communication and Semiotics and was a postdoctoral research fellow in the Photonics Dept. at Mackenzie University, Brazil. More info http://www.raquelrenno.com,,,----------------------->,,Other Info:,,A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood - art,,technology & social change - claiming it with others ;),,http://identi.ca/furtherfield,http://twitter.com/furtherfield,,Other reviews,articles,interviews,http://www.furtherfield.org/features,,Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,,discussing and learning about experimental practices at the,intersections of art, technology and social change.,http://www.furtherfield.org,,Furtherfield Gallery – physical media arts Gallery (London).,http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/exhibitions,,Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.,http://www.netbehaviour.org
- [spectre] Low Lives: Occupy! Announcement / Call to Artists and
- [spectre] Call for Proposals: Conference on Sound, Media and the
Environment, July 25-28, 2012
- [spectre] Call out for artists- 'Beyond the Materila World.'
- [spectre] Woman,
Art & Technology: Interview with Lynn Hershman Leeson.
- [spectre] DA FACT newsletter - January 2012: HAPPY NEW YEAR
- [spectre] PRESS RELEASE: History Of The Future by Maja Smrekar at
Aksioma Project Space, 10.1.2012
- [spectre] Exhibition/Symposium: Reality Manifestos - Can Dialectics Break Bricks? A study of détournement as Art Forms
- [spectre] LEA Special Issue Calls for Papers
- [spectre] 3 reviews & updates of The Islands
- [spectre] WPA Announces Calls for Experimental Media 2012 -
Interactive Installation and Video
Washington Project for the Arts
- [spectre] ref. article about art in the Arab Spring
- [spectre] CologneOFF 2012 Belarus
- [spectre] on hungary
- [spectre] The frame-up trial of a Colombian poet
- [spectre] Lighthouse to manage the BFI's Short Film Fund
- [spectre] Call: SCANZ 2013: 3rd Nature
czegledy at interlog.com
- [spectre] CALL : SCANZ 2013: 3rd Nature
- [spectre] CFP: Symposium on Iranian Contemporary Art (Bonn,
19 - 20 May 12)
- [spectre] Being Social: Furtherfield's 1st Exhibition at New
Gallery & Social Space.
- [spectre] Embroidered Digital Commons workshops
- [spectre] DIGIMAG 70 - DECEMBER 2011 / JANUARY 2012
- [spectre] Scholarships at University of Hull
- [spectre] "The Rapunzel Files - Series 1, Episode1"
- [spectre] Transmediale 2012: an interview to the new artistic
director Kristoffer Gansing - 2 More Questions
- [spectre] Echoes of the Past & Future: Gridworks by A Bill Miller.
- [spectre] Call for Art Videos - Crosstalk 2012
Updates, Awards, Exhibitions & More - The Face to Facebook
- [spectre] Lidapofaf - art event - Invitation and Press Release
oliverodomenico at libero.it
- [spectre] NIMk NEWSLETTER Artist in Residence information
- [spectre] N.K. Berlin: JOHN DUNCAN, JOHN WIESE, ELI KESZLER, BILL KOULIGAS and JODI VISUALS –% Made to Break - Screenings by Rumpsti Pumsti (Musik)
- [spectre] INTO ETERNITY by Michael Madsen at Aksioma Project Space,
- [spectre] CologneOFF 2012 Thailand
- [spectre] Fw: exhibiting and working in Hungary, 2012
- [spectre] V2_Newsletter February 2012
- [spectre] Art is always somewhere else: Interview with OPA.
- [spectre] CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2013 / deadline: 01.03.2012 /
KUNSTHALLE EXNERGASSE, Vienna
- [spectre] KUNSTLERHAUS BUCHSENHAUSEN INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP
PROGRAM FOR ART AND THEORY 2012-13
- [spectre] OWS Protester Guily of Lynching? Un manifestant de OWS
coupable de lynchage ?
- [spectre] reminder: Call for Ars Bioarctica art&science residency
- [spectre] transmediale 2012: an interview to the new artistic
director Kristoffer Gansing. The Last Question
- [spectre] MADATAC 04 CALL----> 12-12-12
info at madatac.es
- [spectre] CONVOCATORIA MADATAC 04 ----> 12-12-12
info at transfera.es
- [spectre] MADATAC 04 CALL ----> 12-12-12
info at transfera.es
- [spectre] HONF / Microcelss#02 2012 / We Are The Lab
- [spectre] La Gaité Lyrique à Paris en plein vernissage !
- [spectre] netEX: calls & deadlines --> February 2012
- [spectre] Re: Welcome to the "SPECTRE" mailing list
Last message date:
Tue Jan 31 22:10:26 CEST 2012
Archived on: Tue Jan 31 22:11:01 CEST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).